The Doctors Reform Society held the 2012 National Conference and AGM on 29-30 September in the State Library of Western Australia, Perth.
Conference report by Elissa Campbell.
Venue: Great Southern Room, State Library of WA, 25 Francis Street, Perth Cultural Centre, Perth.
Conference / AGM Timetable
Our conference timetable:
Saturday September 29th
- 1000-1030 registration, tea/coffee
- 1030-1032 welcome, acknowledgement of country
- 1032-1145 Talk 1 - Melissa Sweet - "Some tips for navigating the changing media landscape"
- 1145-1300 Talk 2 - Linda Selvey - "Living in a changing climate"
- 1300-1345 lunch
- 1345-1500 Talk 3 - Dave Paul - "Changing the health workforce as a key step towards closing the gap"
- 1515-1530 afternoon tea
- 1530-1715 Policy discussion session. Alison Creagh (WA DRS president) to chair.
- 1715 finish
- Conference dinner details yet to be finalised.
Sunday September 30th
- 1015-1130 AGM
- 1130-1145 Morning tea
- 1145-1300 AGM